GLAS2 is unique, two-year plus wipe-on or spray-on blend of quartz, titanium, aluminum, zinc, and diamond nano-ceramics in an H2O base. GLAS2 creates a 9h Mohs covalent bond, UV-block, self-cleaning, hydrophobic seal. The ceramic seal blocks adherence of dirt, ice, salt, graffiti, and environmental/industrial micro-contaminants. Applications can be layered for greater longevity.
Apply GLAS2 to detailed, clean, and cool restored or new surface in shaded area. Spray or wipe directly onto the surface with microfiber towel and/or ceramic applicator. Apply in 3x3ft workable areas. Wipe with a microfiber towel until dry and clear. For spray gun application a .5 tip is recommended for fogging surface then allow to dry. If finish dries hazed, spray and quickly wipe again or lightly buff. Apply every two years or as desired.
1) Signs and Awnings to be used as final coating / added protection for all new exterior signage. • 2) Maintenance service and product reapplication.
- Water-based solvent
- Can be applied over vinyl graphics (including digitally printed graphics)
- Can be sprayed or wiped on
- 2-4Year outdoor durability
- Self-cleaning, hydrophobic UV block
- Drying time: 30 minutes. Immediately not tacky. Fully sets in 12hrs
- Temperature range for application: 50 – 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Graffiti protection (markers, spray paint)
- Minimal gloss and color enhancement
- Coverage rate, spray @ 2-3 microns, 5200 ft2/gal
- Coverage rate, wipe-on @ 3 microns, 4000 ft2/gal
- Clear, nanoceramic, covalent bond to substrate
- Pencil hardness, 9h
- Percent solids: 21%
- Odor (liquid): slight
- V.O.C. exempt, zero halogens
- Dry to touch (time @ ambient): 10 min. average
- UV bloc